New standards set to keep up with its commitment of “The Peninsula Promise”.
The Peninsula Hotels is introducing a range of special offers to further enhance the luxury standards and ease of its guests, including a newly extended and flexible schedule for check-in and checkout and a new collection of eco-friendly, bespoke scented guest room amenities.
Other benefits starting next year include:
- Guaranteed connecting rooms at the time of booking on peninsula.com
- Reservation flexibility with Luxury in Advance and other bookings
- A new online platform for gift cards and contactless services for a safe and seamless stay
‘Peninsula Time’ lets guests arrive earlier, stay longer
Starting January 2021, guests at all Peninsula properties will be able to take advantage of Peninsula Time, the hotel group’s distinctive programme that allows for a fully flexible check-in and check-out experience.
With Peninsula Time, guests can arrange to have their room ready as early as 6:00 am on their arrival date and checkout as late as 10:00 pm on their departure date at no extra charge when they book directly or with their preferred travel advisor.
In addition to selecting and confirming connecting rooms or suites when booking directly on its website, Peninsula guests can take advantage of The Right Connection* offer, including:
- 20 per cent off the room rate when booking two connecting rooms
- 25 per cent off the room rate when booking a connecting room and suite
- Daily breakfast for each guest staying in a connecting room or suite
- USD100 credit at hotel restaurants or spa during the stay
Subject to further terms and conditions, new cancellation policies will apply to bookings made at The Peninsula Hotels. These measures will provide guests with consistency across all Peninsula properties when the necessity for rescheduling arises. The new policies include:
- A standardised cancellation time for all Peninsula properties for general bookings: 3:00 pm, local time, one day prior to arrival.
- Luxury in Advance, an early-bird booking offer at a preferential rate available in all Peninsula properties, allows guests to change reservations without penalty for up to 12 months from the original booking date.
- Waived cancellation fees for group and banqueting bookings made through 30 June 2021 (regardless of the event date), when rescheduling the event up to 12 months from the original event date.
Round-the-clock, contactless service with PenChat
Without the trouble of downloading a new app, PenChat is a 24-hour private e-concierge service that allows guests to text requests and questions to their hotel’s concierge team from instant messaging apps (WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, WeChat or LINE).
Messaging is provided both in English and the local language of each hotel. This way, guests can be reassured that every aspect of their stay is attended to – from dining and transport reservations and local activity recommendations to in-room delivery of special items like extra pillows.
Gift cards have moved to a new online platform, currently available for select Peninsula hotels and due to roll out to the remaining in 2021. Customers get to choose the card denomination and format (physical or electronic) for the most distinctive and memorable gift-giving.