The Society for Incentive Travel Excellence (SITE) is launching SITE Week to respond to the needs of its members and industry at this challenging time and offer a compelling line-up for the incentive travel industry to gear up and fine-tune for reopening and recovery.
Taking place July 20-23, it is an opportunity to harness the full power of SITE’s global membership. There will be interaction and engagement with Town Halls, Business Recovery updates, Hackathons, Ideation Sessions and the Launch of The Vancouver Manifesto. Day 1 is for SITE members only, but the rest of the week is open to the wider incentive industry.
As countries begin to ease lockdown measures, and the incentive travel industry sets out on the road to recovery, SITE Week is a chance to come together, reflect, and prepare at this midway point of 2020.
“Throughout the months of lockdown we tried to be together, apart. As we move to the next phase, it is vital that we stay aligned. SITE Week is a chance for us to plan for recovery and celebrate our togetherness.” – SITE President, Jenn Glynn, CIS CITP.
SITE Week Overview:
- 20th – Town Hall (SITE members only – Hear from leaders how SITE is dealing with the impact of the pandemic. Opportunity for Q&A)
- 21st – Vancouver Manifesto and Business Recovery Task Force update*
- 22nd – Ideation Sessions/Presentations*
- 23rd – Ideation Sessions/Presentations*
*Also open to Non-SITE members
SITE CEO, Didier Scaillet, CIS, CITP relays his enthusiasm for the sessions towards the end of the week: “I am really excited to welcome the wider industry to our ideation sessions on July 22 and 23. We have some incredible speakers and topics that will really connect with our industry’s needs at this time of change and uncertainty.”
Sessions will be held at times to suit global audiences, including topics such as:
- Experience Design
- The Corporate Perspective & Supporting your Corporate Clients
- Sales and Marketing in a Reopening Environment
- Employee Wellness in remote work and return to office
- Building new revenue streams for small companies
- Technology Right Now
- A Mental Health Support Discussion for business owners
- Elevating Domestic and Regional Incentive Experiences
- What’s my next job and how do I find it?