The SHE BRILLIANCE movement to help women lead change confidently through mentor- and mentee-matchmaking is hosting its inaugural event this month. We speak to one of the workshop facilitators, Kersie Koh, Co-founder and Content & Creative Director of Clozette Group, to find out what attendees can expect at her digital marketing workshop.
Even during normal circumstances, figuring out how to make your brand stand out can be a challenge. No one could have expected or planned for how the global pandemic would change our lives: our lifestyle, our priorities, and the way we engage, communicate or consume content. As a result, we’ve all had to adjust on the fly and figure things out as they go.
Despite the daunting and uncertain environment, some businesses have thrived, while others have failed or are struggling. So, what’s the difference between the brands that excelled and those that failed? And, more importantly, what can you do to make your brand stand out right now?
Facilitating the digital marketing workshop at the SHE BRILLIANCE event on 29 October 2021 at the Marina Bay Sands, Kersie shares with us some of the key points that will be covered, including overcoming digital marketing challenges during a pandemic, and the different types of marketing and how to leverage them. This interactive workshop will work on pain points that delegates are facing as well as share success stories and case studies that help shed light on what works and what doesn’t.
Some of the food for thought that will be discussed during the workshop:
- How can a brand stand out?
- What is your brand story/identity, what are you good at or passionate about, what problem do you intend to solve?
- If you’re passionate about something, how can you convey that to your audience?
- How do you stand a chance in a market that is saturated with the same product or service? Maybe the experience that you provide is different or better, so how do you convey that to your potential customers?
- What can you do to inject creativity into your marketing process?
- How can a brand-new company start attracting the audience they want?
- What makes the different types of audience tick? Which audience segment should you spend more time?
“For each demographic, you want to know where and how are they consuming content – where are they doing their research or getting entertained? Or even at what time do they gather information and what content resonates with them? Are they deal seekers, or do they prefer aspirational content because they can identify with your celebrity ambassador, for example? Those are some of the things we will touch on, and I’m looking forward to sharing and learning from everyone as well,” says Kersie.
Join 200 brilliant women at the Marina Bay Sands, Singapore, on Friday, 29 October 2021, to rethink things, co-learn and find motivation and inspiration from like-minded people. Register here: https://shebrilliance.org/events/#register