Culinary excellence is a signature requirement of event experiences in Asia. However, food production and consumption have a significant environmental impact, and change is afoot.
In this Conscious Leadership episode, Ailynn Seah, Vice President of Sales, MIC & Association at Marina Bay Sands tells us what sustainability is all about to her. She also shares what participants can expect from the upcoming Events with Impact hybrid event, which talks about the global challenges surrounding sustainability, the possible solutions, as well as Singapore’s growing focus on sustainable food options. Participants will also discuss the potential impacts and what it means for events of the future.
Jointly organised by Marina Bay Sands, SITE and BEAM, Events with Impact gathers a community of event professionals who aspire to be changemakers by adopting and showcasing the latest culinary trends at their events.
- Matthew Kovac, Executive Director, Food Industry Asia
- Shen Ming Lee, Chief Marketing Officer, CRUST Group
- Jezz Wu, Executive Director, Events & Experience Design, REALM
- Roger Simons, Director of Sustainability, Marina Bay Sands
- Mike Lee, Vice President of Sales, Marina Bay Sands
- Ailynn Seah, Vice President of Sales, MIC & Association, Marina Bay Sands
Events with Impact will take place online and at Marina Bay Sands on Thursday, 18 November 2021 from 4-5pm. It is free to attend for event and marketing professionals in the corporate and association sectors and event and destination management agencies.
Register via this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/eventswithimpactregistration